Welcome to your fabulous new kitchen! Well-maintained, historic four-bedroom home in downtown Colorado Springs also included! This amazing kitchen features upgraded white cabinetry, luxurious high ceilings, a center island that’s perfect for entertaining, and more storage space than you ever dreamed of. While cooking, enjoy two oriel windows for tons of natural light, awesome under-cabinet lighting, and easy-access backyard for memorable summer cookouts with all your friends.
- 4 Beds, 1 Bath
- 1 car detached garage
- 1554sqft finished plus a 196sqft basement
- Newly refinished wood floors
- Crown Molding
- Historic eight-inch baseboard
- Fancy hand textures walls
- Ornamental fireplace in the main level master bedroom
- Cheyenne Mountain View
- Beautiful kitchen with white cabinetry, a center island, tons of natural light, and more storage space than you ever dreamed of
- Double pane vinyl windows throughout including window treatments on all windows
- Bathroom updated with new tile bath surround
- Laundry room conveniently located on the main level
- Furnace and water heater installed in 2007
- Backyard fully enclosed in new 6 ft privacy fencing
- Hot Downtown Location!
All this comes in a comfortable home with the upgrades you need most. Double-pane vinyl windows with all window treatments included. An updated bathroom with tile shower surround and wood laminate flooring. Newly refinished wood floors. Plus furnace and water heater from 2007. Now note all the beautiful historic features: The crown molding in the living and dining rooms, the historic eight-inch baseboards, the ornamental fireplace in the main-level bedroom, and the fancy hand-textured walls throughout.
In the 1554 square feet of finished space that comprise this home, you’ll surely have plenty of room for all your everyday activities. But if you need extra storage space or a private get-away, try the unfinished basement, outfitted with an office-workshop-storage setup that will stay with the home for you. For pets and kids, you get a perfectly-sized backyard fully enclosed in new six-foot privacy fencing in excellent condition. Finally, parking – a one car detached garage is included with the home, accessed via a driveway shared with the neighbor. Washer and dryer plus all kitchen appliances are included. And as a bonus, you’ll get to enjoy Cheyenne Mountain views from upstairs. Most of all, walk or bike a few blocks right into the heart of town for all the hottest restaurants, local shops, and the thriving Downtown city life of wonderful Colorado Springs!!