Peaceful Home in Florissant
80 White Tail Lane
Florissant, Colorado 80816
In a beautiful, serene setting with 360 degree views sits this well-designed 1998-built stucco ranch home on 4.16 acres, packed with features. Fall in love with the bright and airy great room featuring vaulted tongue-and-groove ceilings and heart-stopping views from the picture window and the back deck. Smart passive solar design features Southern exposure and tile floors to keep the home warm all winter, while excellent cross-ventilation makes for cool summers indoors.
- 3 Beds, 2 Full Baths
- 2 car oversized detached garage with workshop
- 1,814 sqft
- Ranch with walk-out basement
- Passive solar design
- Living room features vaulted ceiling, tile floors, wood burning stove, and walk out to deck
- Two decks for wildlife viewing and star gazing
- Views of Pikes Peak and natural rock formations
- 4.16 private acres fenced and zoned for horses
- Barn with tack stalls
- Half mile to paved Teller County 1
- Well water, septic, municipal natural gas
- Master bedroom features walk-in closet an attached bathroom with jetted tub
- Near Florissant Fossil Beds National Monument, Cripple Creek, and Mueller State Park
Natural gas furnace provides primary heat, augmented by secondary electric baseboard heat and wood burning stove. Additional features include an attached master bathroom with jetted tub, walk-in closet in the master, walk-outs to covered patio from both basement rooms, gas stove and tile counters in the kitchen, a greenhouse, water softener, water purifier, and 50 gallon water storage tank.
The lot is fenced and zoned for horses, and it offers a barn with two tack stalls for horses. There are two driveways and a detached oversized-wide two-car garage with workbenches. Located on a county-maintained road only half mile from Teller County 1 paved road, the property is serviced by household well water, septic, and Colorado Natural Gas; the septic system was pumped and inspected in March 2016.
From two different decks and the many large windows enjoy star-gazing, year-round wildlife watching, peek-a-boo Pikes Peak view, plus views of Dog Head and other rock formations. There are natural beauties to take in from every room. Explore the array of wonderful outdoor recreation nearby including Florissant Fossil Beds, Cripple Creek and Victor, Dome Rock State Wildlife Area, Mueller Park, and Eleven Mile Reservoir. Relax in privacy and escape the world in quiet, peaceful Deer Mountain Ranch.