Colorado Springs, Colorado 80918
Enjoy true main-level living in the beautiful University Park community, conveniently located in the heart of town yet surrounded by parks and natural open space. A stucco rancher with fully finished basement, this home is loaded with features from floor to ceiling. Lovely new natural wood floors carry throughout the main level, and vaulted ceilings grace both the living room and master bedroom. French doors open to office from the entryway. The master features a five-piece en suite bathroom with double vanity, soaker tub, oversized walk-in shower, and luxuriously sized closet.
- 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Oversized 3 car attached garage fits a full sized truck (29ft x 23ft)
- 3,392 sqft
- Spacious kitchen will accommodate multiple cooks and plenty of guests. Features a center island, counter bar, breakfast nook, large pantry, and ample counter space
- Master bedroom features en suite 5-piece bathroom with double vanity, soaker tub, oversized walk-in shower, and luxuriously sized walk-in closet
- Central air conditioning
- Mature landscaping. Lush lawn. Sprinkler and drip systems.
- University Park amenities include Houck Park and immediate walk-in access to beautiful Austin Bluffs Open Space.
- Ranch style layout with full finished basement
- Master bedroom and laundry room are both located on the main level
- Built 2002. Stucco exterior
- New natural wood floors throughout main living, kitchen, and dining
- New luxury vinyl tile flooring in all bathrooms, warm and comfortable beneath the feet
- Living room walks out to back patio for barbecues or cocktail hour
- Every bedroom has a walk-in closet and attached full bathroom!
- Fresh paint and lighting. New stainless steel appliances. Pool table included.
- Centrally located – easy access to Academy Blvd, Union Blvd, Palmer Park, Pulpit Rock, and a wide variety of restaurants and shopping.
Shopping for “the” kitchen? You won’t find one larger. This kitchen easily accommodates multiple cooks and plenty of guests with its center island, counter bar, and more-than-ample counter space. Enjoy the breakfast nook, large pantry, and new stainless appliances too. Easily host a dinner party in the formal dining room, which connects kitchen and living room. Or walk out from living room to patio for barbeque and cocktail hour overlooking the lush backyard. Gas line is in place for a grill.
The lower level family room accommodates gatherings of any size; pool table is included. One more feature to love – every bedroom has a walk-in closet and attached bathroom! Private full bathroom serves one bedroom, while the other two are served by private sinks and vanities, then share a jack-and-jill bathroom with large walk-in shower. Take advantage of storage space galore, including a large finished basement storage room. Keep cool all summer with central air conditioning, then cozy up to the gas fireplace in winter.
Three car garage measures 23 feet deep and 29 feet long with an extra high ceiling. There’s room to park a full-sized truck, plus several other vehicles. Garage enters to mudroom, and laundry room is convenient to access on the main level.
The lot is a gorgeous quarter-acre located on a cul-de-sac and surrounded by pines and shrubs for privacy. University Park common areas are beautiful and meticulously maintained. Walk one block to Houck Park, or continue two more blocks to access 500-acre Austin Bluffs Open Space, all without even leaving the neighborhood. Five minutes by bike to Palmer Park, or a 10 minute drive to nearby Pulpit Rock Open Space. A home this new and well-maintained in a neighborhood this desirable is nearly impossible to find in such a central location. You’ll be just minutes from almost anything – jobs, schools, restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. This is the perfect home that you’ll love living in forever.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!