Colorado Springs, Colorado 80917
Do you love a view of the mountains from your master bedroom window? Enjoy a walk or run through the next-door park? Love low-maintenance living where all landscaping and snow-shoveling is done for you? You get all that and more in this well-kept two bedroom, two bathroom townhouse in Northeast Colorado Springs. The attached garage will keep you warm this winter on your way in and out of the house.
- 2 Beds, 2 Baths
- 1 car attached garage
- 1,170sqft two-story
- Built 1980
- Beautifully tiled wood-burning fireplace
- Master bedroom features large walk-in closet, wonderful Front Range views, and an attached, updated master bathroom
- Stainless steel appliances and wood-tile floors in the kitchen
- Private fenced back patio
- Pet friendly community
- Near Otero Park, Old Farm Park, Homestead Trail, Iron Horse Park including Iron Horse Comunity Garden, and High Chapparal Trail and Open Space
- Old Farm Community Gardens and Iron Horse Community Garden are both very nearby
- Close to Doherty High School and UCCS
- Many nearby shops and restaurants
Kitchen is updated with new wood tile floor, stainless steel appliances, and stone backsplash. Wood-burning fireplace is trimmed in lovely tile. There’s a private back patio for enjoying the Colorado sunshine. Master bedroom features a large walk-in closet and attached full bathroom updated with tile floor, counter, and shower surround. Plus great North-to-South Rocky Mountain views including Pikes Peak from the bedroom window! Washer and dryer are included, located on the upper level. Unlike many units in this complex, this one has a true second bedroom, not just a loft. Both furnace and water heater installed new in 2014.
This location is so convenient to many restaurants, retail, and schools including Doherty High and UCCS campus. The proximity of many parks, trails, and open spaces is really something to brag about here. From the front door, walk less than a block east into Otero Park for a daily run, walk, or picnic with mountain views – you have to check this out at sunset! Old Farm Park, Homestead Trail, and High Chaparral Trail and Open Space are all within easy access by bike or foot. Nearby opportunities to garden at Old Farm Community Gardens and Iron Horse Community Garden. Garage parking, convenient shopping and schools, quick access to great outdoor spaces, and no exterior property maintenance make this home an excellent choice!