Chelsea Glen Two Story with Walk Out Basement
SOLD for the highest price per sqft ever in Chelsea Glen neighborhood for a 2-story home as of the sale date. Source: PPMLS.
1542 Chutney Ct
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
Awesome Westside cul-de sac location near Garden of the Gods, Ute Valley Park, and I-25, this home is fully loaded with all the best features including new stainless steel appliances, deck, gas fireplace, central air conditioning, auto sprinkler system, and fenced yard. Lower level is a fantastic entertaining space with wet bar, rec room wired in 7.1 surround sound (speakers included), and walk-out to oversized covered patio including a new hot tub!
- 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 2 car garage
- Two story home with walk-out basement
- Attached master bathroom is newly remodeled and features oversized shower and walk in closet
- Gas fireplace in living room
- Wood floors in entry, kitchen, and dining room
- Fully fenced, flat back yard with 2 planter beds and shed
- Private cul-de-sac location
- Easy access to I-25, Garden of the Gods, and Ute Valley Park
- Backs to Sinton Trail for easy bicycle access anywhere
- Roof and furnace new in 2015
- Central air conditioning
- New stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Large deck plus fully covered patio with hot tub included!
- Wet bar and 7.1 surround sound in basement, plus back patio wired for sound, all speakers included
- Loaded with features including: auto sprinkler system, radon mitigation system, safe included, and two solar powered attic fans
Main level open layout is enhanced by vaulted ceiling in living room, and wood floors in entry, dining room, and kitchen. Kitchen includes pantry and breakfast bar, and dining room walks out to large deck. Master bedroom features newly remodeled attached bathroom with oversized tiled shower and walk-in closet. Full bathroom upstairs has been updated with tile floors and decorative tile trim. In addition to three bedrooms upstairs, there’s also a lovely loft space overlooking the main living area.
Downstairs in addition to the rec room with bar, there’s another full bathroom, laundry room with washer and dryer included, and an additional storage room. Back yard is flat and very private, backing to Sinton Trail for easy bike access all around town. Shed, garden beds, and wired exterior speakers are all included. More extras include radon mitigation system, dry walled garage, a safe, refrigerator behind the bar, and two solar-powered attic fans. Windows and sliding doors throughout are updated to energy-efficient, double-hung, double pane vinyl. Roof and water heater were both replaced recently in 2015.
Chelsea Glen is perfect for its proximity to so many precious outdoor spaces, plenty of convenient shopping nearby, and super quick highway access, and this home is impeccably trimmed out just for you.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!