One Level Home in Quiet Central Location
1502 Hollyhock Dr
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80907
Wonderful all-one-level home with single step entry on a quiet, flat lot full of soothing mature flowers, shrubs, and trees. 3 bedrooms plus an office and one full bathroom. Office has separate exterior door that opens to one of the front parking spaces – perfect for an at-home business! Lovely real wood floors, energy-efficient double-pane vinyl windows, fenced yard, and a covered back patio.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom
- 2 off-street parking spots plus alley access to large backyard
- 1637 sqft
- All one level on crawl space, single-step entrance
- Built 1955
- Wood burning fireplace
- Wood floors
- Mature trees, shrubs, and flowers
- Office has separate exterior door that opens to one of the front parking spaces – perfect for an at-home business!
- Stylish lighting and kitchen door hardware
- Energy efficient double pane vinyl windows
- Level backyard with covered patio, fence, shed, and fire pit
- Pikes Peak view from the back yard
- Auto sprinkler system
- Convenient to Templeton Gap Trail, Portal Park and Pool, Palmer Park, UCCS, I-25, and downtown
Back yard is spacious and can be accessed via both the back alley and side alley. Neighbors have added a detached garage to theirs. Pikes Peak views from the yard, plus fire pit and shed make for both a relaxing and practical outdoor space you will really enjoy.
Kitchen has been stylishly updated with cream colored cabinets, contemporary Euro cabinet pulls, and tiled backsplash for a timeless look. The modern aesthetic continues with dining room drum light fixture and the deep-gray brick double-sided wood-burning fireplace centerpiece. Have a little fun when you get to the bathroom – it’s retro pink and black, harking back to the rockabilly days when this masonry house was solidly built In 1955.
The surrounding neighborhood is defined by similar all-brick one-level ranchers that rarely go up for sale because they’re so well-loved by their owners. Enjoy the fresh air, birds chirping, and mature tree cover in this pedestrian-friendly neighborhood. You’ll be a few blocks from Templeton Gap Trail and Portal Park and Pool, and just down the street from Palmer Park. Downtown, I-25, and UCCS are all within 5-10 minutes travel time. Take this rare opportunity to purchase a true brick ranch in lively Abrahamsons Venetian Village neighborhood. They don’t make ‘em like this anymore.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!