1660 Mineola St
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80915
Newer furnace (2017), newer hail-resistant roof (2016), and double pane vinyl windows make this 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom bi-level home a great value. The wonderful setting on a quiet street backs to the park at Evans Elementary School. In addition to a one car attached garage, there’s additional parking to the side of the house that will accommodate an RV.
- 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 car garage plus RV parking
- Fenced back yard with shed
- Deck with Pikes Peak view
- Backs to the park at Evans Elementary School
- New roof and furnace within the last few years
- Painted kitchen cabinets, new kitchen floor, and newer appliances
- Washer, dryer, and deep freezer included
- Convenient to shopping on Powers Blvd
- Falcon School District 49 (D49)
Big back yard is fully fenced and includes a shed. The kitchen walks out to a deck with Pikes Peak view! Kitchen cabinets are painted in two-tone white and gray. Kitchen floor is brand new and appliances are also updated. Kitchen opens to dining room across a counter. Upper level features two bedrooms, one of which has a murphy bed. Upper level bathroom showcases tile shower surround, new vanity, and new flooring.
Lower level features the second bathroom and three more bedrooms, one being the former family room (could easily become the family room again), which is the access point to the laundry room. Pick this home for the extra space, D49 schools, and great neighborhood right next to the school. You’ll be close to Peterson AFB and shopping on Powers Blvd. Plus your friends and family will love hanging out on the back deck!
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!