Downtown Intentional Community Condo
1325 Lindenrose Grove #C, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 80907
Wish for that old time sense of community? Want the downtown location but also prefer a newer house, quiet location, and reasonable price? Dream of a home that’s both small enough to be low-maintenance but also equipped for big gatherings and out-of-town guests? Dream no more.
Behind Dogtooth Cafe and beside Shooks Run Trail, nestled between the Old North End and Patty Jewett neighborhoods, the co-housing community of Casa Verde welcomes you! Enjoy gathering weekly for community dinners, planting in the community garden, and partaking of Common House amenities including a commercial kitchen, meeting space, and guest rooms for your visitors! Green built condominium constructed in 2002. You’re Home at Casa Verde!
Casa Verde Commons gives you the best of both worlds…
- Built Green 2002
- A second-floor unit with 2 beds, 1 bath, and 891 sfqt for minimal maintenance cost
- Established neighborhood
- Gas stove, washer-dryer hook-up, and loft in unit
- Full access to Common House amenities: Large commercial kitchen, multi-purpose dining hall, reading room, hot tub, conference room, kid’s play room, 2 guest bedrooms and a laundry facility for your guests, and more. All for your use without any additional cost.
- A plot in the on-site community garden and plenty of community tools in the garden shed
- Carport with locked storage
- Full access to an on-site woodshop and exercise room
- The safety, security, and support of a tight-knit neighborhood that values neighborliness and time spent together with your community
Watch the video here:
From the Casa Verde Commons Mission Statement…
Our Mission: Creating a place where we live with integrity as neighbors and friends, practicing consensus and ecological responsibility.
Read more about the Casa Verde community at: http://www.casaverde.us/