Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
Hands down the best new community in Colorado Springs! Your opportunity to own a superior piece of architecture in exclusive Gold Hill Mesa. Upgraded ranch style home featuring open kitchen with center island, main level master suite and laundry, plus full finished basement with wet bar.
- Main level master and laundry
- Beautiful kitchen featuring gas range, large center island, stainless steel appliances, and pull-out shelves
- 4 bedrooms and 1 office
- 3 full bathrooms
- 2 car attached garage
- Fully fenced back yard
- Air conditioning
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Wet bar downstairs includes refrigerator
- Master suite with 5-piece attached bath and walk-in closet
- Close to Bear Creek Park, Old Colorado City, Garden of the Gods, and Downtown Colorado Springs
- Excellent overall condition
- Three bedrooms have walk-in closets
- High speed fiber optics
- Main level office with French doors near entry
- Full finished basement
- Extras: pool table, security system, washer, and dryer!
European storybook style facade with open concept interior. Beautiful kitchen is modern and functional with gas stove, pull-out shelves, and show-stopping large center island for impressive entertaining. Master on main has attached 5-piece master bath with elevated double vanity and large walk-in closet. Air conditioning, radon mitigation system, high-speed fiber optics are in place. This is a move-in ready home kept in excellent condition.
GOLD HILL MESA FEATURES
- Old World neighborhood ambiance with front porches and a pedestrian-friendly design.
- Low-maintenance community providing lawn maintenance, snow removal, and trash service.
- The Exchange community center for your parties and events
- Full access to on-site Fitness Center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, free weights, weight machines, and group classes.
- Fun neighborhood summer concert series!
- Future development of The Exchange will include 1-3 person office / technology suites ideal for a small satellite office just a quick walk from your house.
You get full access to The Exchange community center, on-site Fitness Center, and summer concert series. Gold Hill Mesa’s Old World ambiance means inviting front porches with plenty of green space. Lawn maintenance and snow removal is done for you! High-speed fiber optics have been run to your home. Bear Creek Park, Old Colorado City, Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, The Broadmoor, and Downtown Colorado Springs are all within minutes of your doorstep. Overlooking the City with spectacular views, the neighborhood’s location is simply incomparable.