Colorado Springs, Colorado 80905
The views you’ve been waiting for! This upscale model home sits on a prime view lot in Gold Hill Mesa across from Central Park, gracing you with full Front Range and Pikes Peak views from living room, master bedroom balcony, and second bedroom. Enjoy convenient, low-maintenance living in an open floor plan including double master bedrooms.
- 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2 car attached oversized deep garage
- Double master suites
- Air conditioning
- Nine foot ceilings
- Bronze fixtures
- In-ceiling speakers
- Tile floors on the main
- Gas fireplace in the living room
- Loft office space
- Full Front Range and Pikes Peak views from the living room, master bedroom balcony, and second bedroom
- Master suite with attached bathroom, walk-in closet, and balcony
- Granite counters and gas range in the kitchen
- Coved living room bathed in natural light
- Private front patio
- High speed fiber optics
- Close to Bear Creek Park, Old Colorado City, Garden of the Gods, and Downtown Colorado Springs
Entry, dining, and kitchen offer beautiful and easy to maintain tile floors. Luxurious kitchen features granite countertops, 42-inch upper cabinets, gas stove, and pull-out shelving. Soak up the sunshine in the coved living room, bathed in natural light. Or watch the sunset from your private front porch – a great spot for entertaining friends. Master bedroom leaves nothing to be desired: double vanity and soaker tub in the en-suite bathroom, a large walk-in closet, and walk-out to private balcony with full Front Range views! Second bedroom also has great Peak views and attached bathroom with large walk-in shower. Upper level loft features sophisticated built-ins perfect for a cozy home office. Distinctive touches include spacious nine-foot ceilings, in-ceiling speakers, bronze fixtures, crown molding and tray ceiling in the master, and gas fireplace trimmed in stone. Plus Air Conditioning for the summer! There’s plenty of storage space plus an oversized deep attached two car garage with alley access.
GOLD HILL MESA FEATURES
- Old World neighborhood ambiance with front porches and a pedestrian-friendly design.
- Low-maintenance community providing lawn maintenance, snow removal, and trash service.
- The Exchange community center for your parties and events
- Full access to on-site Fitness Center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, free weights, weight machines, and group classes.
- Fun neighborhood summer concert series!
- Future development of The Exchange will include 1-3 person office / technology suites ideal for a small satellite office just a quick walk from your house.
You get full access to The Exchange community center, on-site Fitness Center, and summer concert series. Gold Hill Mesa’s Old World ambiance means inviting front porches with plenty of green space. Lawn maintenance and snow removal is done for you! High-speed fiber optics have been run to your home. Bear Creek Park, Old Colorado City, Pikes Peak, Garden of the Gods, The Broadmoor, and Downtown Colorado Springs are all within minutes of your doorstep. Overlooking the City with spectacular views, the neighborhood’s location is simply incomparable.