2225 W Bijou St
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80904
Gorgeous remodeled kitchen in this historic 1910 bungalow. They say the kitchen is the heart of the home, and this one will make your heart skip a beat! With granite counters, new white cabinets, large slab tile floors, stainless steel appliances, glass tile backsplash and island with vent hood, it’s a showstopper.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Detached garage plus RV parking
- Unfinished basement
- Double lot with R2 zoning for extra parking now, development potential for the future
- Old Colorado City Westside location
- All new kitchen with granite counters, white cabinets, tile floor, stainless appliances, glass tile backsplash, and island with vent hood
- Historic features include high ceilings, wood floors, and vintage trim
- New furnace
- Window blinds included
- Back deck, fenced yard, garden beds
- Quick walk to Bancroft Park in the heart of Old Colorado City
- Has been successful on VRBO.com
Show off historic features throughout the home like high ceilings, wood floors, and vintage trim. Both bedrooms have walk-in closets and connect to the jack-and-jill bathroom. Included are a new furnace, window blinds throughout, recently remodeled guest bathroom, and an unfinished basement for laundry and storage.
Enjoy lovely evenings on the quiet back deck. Additional exterior features include detached garage, stucco siding, covered front porch, fenced back yard, garden beds, and ample parking. Double lot zoned R2 means lots of outdoor space for now and also valuable development opportunities for the future.
This very low-traffic location is only 4 blocks to Bancroft Park in the heart of Old Colorado City. Recent use on VRBO.com has been highly successful.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!