Updated Townhome near Powers Corridor, Peterson, Schriever AFB
1219 Soaring Eagle Dr, Colorado Springs, CO 80915
Are you looking for a great townhouse in move-in ready condition? Pamper yourself with this one! Updated windows, floors, bathroom, and appliances for worry-free living in your new home!
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Two parking spaces
- Convenient to Peterson and Schriever Air Force Bases and thePowers corridor
- New carpet
- Double pane vinyl windows and patio door
- Tile floors in entry, dining, and kitchen
- Updated full bathroom with tile floor and shower surround, Corian countertops, and new fixtures
- Perfect Pikes Peak view from front stoop
- Back patio with privacy fence, storage shed
- Walks out to green space behind yard
- Well maintained, move-in ready condition
- Tiled wood burning fireplace in living room
- Washer and dryer included
- Brand new kitchen appliances included
- HOA covers trash, snow removal, roof, exterior maintenance, and landscaping
This home has been updated with new porcelain tile floors in entry, dining, and kitchen and new carpet in the hall and bedrooms. Enjoy the energy efficiency and comfort of double pane vinyl windows throughout, including the patio door. The kitchen has brand new refrigerator, range/oven, and dishwasher! This unit features exceptional Pikes Peak views from the front stoop, and a back yard the opens to nice greenspace behind the unit. The back yard is fully fenced with 6 foot privacy fence and includes a patio and storage shed. Wood burning fireplace in the living room is trimmed in modern tile.
Contact Lauren for a showing
Both bedrooms feature three-foot deep closets, and there are two closets in the master bedroom! Washer and dryer are conveniently located on the upper level between the bedrooms that will be included. Enjoy one convenient reserved parking space and one additional parking pass for easy second car parking. The location of this unit in the complex is superb – completely quiet on a little cul-de-sac with no traffic – yet conveniently located very near the front entrance to the complex for easy daily access. On the West edge of Eaglecrest, you’ll enjoy full mountain views every day! Look forward to easy shopping on Powers Boulevard and a quick commute to work and play. Time to stop shopping and start getting settled in!