Starting at $540,700
2224 Glenn St
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80904
The breathtaking view of Pikes Peak greets you from sunrise to heavenly sunset. Modern homes designed by award-winning Echo Architecture on Colorado Springs’ Westside, simplicity of form exemplifies the modern architectural ideal. Two West-facing decks call guests to savor fabulous vistas. View side windows permeate interior with incredible natural light enhanced by 10ft high ceilings on main and up to 12ft high ceilings on upper level. Sleek interior design is simple and open with full light overhead doors to both decks.
- Fabulous Pikes Peak views
- Glass-and-steel dominant modern architecture
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- 1,986 sqft
- 3 story design includes drywalled tuck-under garage
- Ceiling height from 9 to 12 feet on upper level
- 2×6 construction, steel I-beams, steel-reinforced concrete engineered slab
- All electric, solar-ready with optional gas stove upgrade
- Upgrade options include: Climate controlled garage, dog wash, car charging station upgrade options
- Owner’s retreat features full-light overhead door to third floor balcony with amazing views
- Open floorplan on the main level is perfect for entertaining with 10ft ceiling and full-light overhead door to deck
- Waterfall island, commercial grade luxury vinyl tile floor throughout, modern infinity slab cabinetry, matte black fixtures
- Unique custom interior design by Robin Pasley Interiors
- HOA-maintained courtyard will have grills, fire pit, bocce ball court!
- Fantastic Old Colorado City location. Quick access to Downtown, I-25, Manitou Springs
- Minutes to magnificent Garden of the Gods park, shopping and dining in the heart of historic Old Colorado City, and outdoor recreation in popular Bear Creek Park
Enter to vaulted foyer with pendant light. Flooring throughout is resilient commercial grade luxury vinyl tile in scratched concrete finish. Kitchen features waterfall island with eye-catching pendant lighting and vibrant quartz countertops with a hint of sparkle. Modern cabinets have slab doors with striated wood finish. All accented with hexagon tile backsplash with a weathered concrete look. Plumbing fixtures and door handles throughout the home are matte black.
Owner’s suite has private West-facing balcony, walk-in closet, and meticulously designed 5 piece attached bath with luxurious shower and deep soaking tub. Bathroom features large format faux concrete floor tile and mosaic shower tile in the same finish and large format, faux concrete wall tile with a worn, deco pattern screened on the top of the tile, modern style cabinets in a weathered wood striated finish with black granite countertops a grey vein detail.
The upper level has two more rooms – perfect for an office and a guest room. The guest bathroom is finished with light gray stone floor tile with lighter stone shower wall tile and a contrasted waterfall tile feature. Double sink vanity, oversized shower with built in bench, modern glass shower enclosure, matte black plumbing fixtures, cabinets doors with a modern aesthetic with a charcoal striated wood finish, white quartz countertops with a slight sparkle.
Laundry on the main includes sink, window, quartz counter, and weathered concrete hexagonal tile accent wall. Unique main level powder bath showcases wall detail in cubism tile design that mimics an MC Esher surrealism drawing
The tuck-under garage is drywalled and offers a large storage room. A dumbwaiter services between the garage and kitchen!
The home is all-electric and solar-ready with a gas stove option. Central A/C is included. Dog wash, fireplace, climate-controlled garage, Tesla Solar supplemental power and Tesla charging station are upgrade options. Construction is 2×6 with steel I-beams and steel-reinforced concrete engineered slab.
Steel-and-glass forward exterior features straight lines, geometric construction, and angled metal roof. There will be an HOA-maintained central courtyard which will feature barbecue grills, fire pit, and bocce ball court! Community landscape plan is available – the community will be finished out very nicely, with landscape maintenance provided by the HOA.
This rare location places you blocks from unique shopping and dining in historic Old Colorado City and minutes to Downtown. World famous Garden of the Gods park is minutes north, popular Bear Creek Park and dog park near to the south. Uintah St for immediate highway access, 10 minute drive to wonderful Manitou Springs. The best of Colorado Springs with incredible sweeping Front Range views in proximity to Downtown, I-25, and Old Colorado City.
VIDEO WALK THROUGH TOUR
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!