1617 E Cache La Poudre St
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80909
Solidly built energy efficient all-one-level home features spacious main living area and a picture-perfect back yard. This stucco 1946-built rancher in Divine Redeemer neighborhood provides 1658sqft on an open-concept layout, enhanced by many upgrades and meticulous property maintenance. The secondary exterior entrance adjacent to parking on the side of the house is an excellent benefit for the work-from-home professional.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2 car oversized detached garage with insulation, electricity, and a pit for working on the car
- 1658sqft ranch all on one level!
- Built 1946
- Separate side entrance to office opens to parking – perfect for work-at-home
- Fenced yard with raised garden bed, patio, auto-sprinklers, and shed
- Mature neighborhood with large trees and nearby schools, hospital, restaurants, and entertainment
- Eco-friendly with Energy Start appliances, low-flow toilets, WaterSense showerheads and faucets, high-efficiency sprinkler heads, extra attic insulation, LED lights, programmable thermostat, and double pane vinyl windows
- Remodeled kitchen
- Wood floors
- Gas fireplace with its own thermostat
- Fireplace in master bedroom
- Pikes Peak view from front yard
Kitchen is remodeled with brand new slate Energy Star appliances, subway tile backsplash, can lights, pantry, and pull-out shelving. Eco-friendly upgrades to keep utility costs low include LED lights, extra attic insulation, low-flow toilets, high-efficiency sprinkler heads, WaterSense showerheads and faucets, programmable thermostat, and double pane vinyl windows and patio door. Master bedroom features a wood-burning fireplace, large custom closet, and period piece pocket door. You’ll love the wood floors, skylights, and a 2015-installed gas fireplace with its own thermostat.
The lush back yard makes this house a home, with a raised garden bed, new privacy fence, a mature shade tree, and lovely patio for summer parties. There is also an automatic sprinkler system, mulched native plant beds, and utility shed.
The oversized detached two car garage not only provides ample secure parking and storage but also a great work space. The garage is insulated and has electric power, plus it has a pit for working on the car. Rest easy with the peace of mind of a new water heater and sewer line, both installed in 2016, and electric service upgraded in 2001.
The icing on the cake is the Pikes Peak view from the front yard. This lovely mature neighborhood is minutes to downtown and within a few blocks of schools, hospital, parks, restaurants, and entertainment, a wonderful location to settle for the long-term.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!