Colorado Springs, Colorado 80903
Gorgeous, fully remodeled turn-of-the-century house with a 2 bedroom cottage! At 1662sqft, the main house has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, plus a new detached 2 car garage, while the cottage is 792sqft with off-street parking and separate storage shed. The house features a lovely covered front porch, wood floors on the main, plus granite countertops and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen. Enjoy main level master bedroom with French doors and sitting area, plus main level laundry!
- House has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2 car detached garage, plus large storage shed with overhead door
- Main level master bedroom with French doors and sitting area
- Laundry on the main level
- Fully remodeled kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
- Wood floor on the main level
- Both bathrooms are fully remodeled with tile, upstairs bathroom has a jetted tub
- Upstairs bedroom walks out to balcony with serene views
- Double pane vinyl windows
- New exterior paint
- Fenced backyard with patio
- Auto-drip system for garden beds
- Cottage has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Off-street parking with alley access
- Separate yard with deck and garden
- Updated paint, carpet, tile, and windows
- In-suite laundry
- Separate storage shed
- About 1 mile to downtown, and less than a mile to UC Health Memorial Hospital
- One block to Willamette Market & Deil and Switchback Coffee Roasters
- Shooks Run Park and Trail nearby includes playgrounds, and basketball and tennis courts
- Mid Shooks Run Community Garden is 3 blocks away
Lovely balcony from the second story has peaceful mountain views. Both bathrooms have been fully remodeled with tile floors and shower surrounds, and a jetted tub upstairs. Updates include double pane vinyl windows and new exterior paint. Fenced backyard features a patio for entertaining and garden beds with auto-drip system.
The cottage features updated paint, carpet, tile, and windows, plus in-suite laundry. These very comfortable living quarters include separate fenced yard, deck, garden, and free-standing storage shed. There is also a large framed-on-lot storage building with overhead door that accommodates motorcycles or ATV, plus additional storage.
What a wonderful place to live. One block to Willamette Market & Deli and Switchback Coffee Roasters. Shooks Run Park and Trail nearby includes playgrounds, and basketball and tennis courts. Mid Shooks Run Community Garden is 3 blocks away. Less than a mile to UH Health Memorial Hospital, and about 1 mile to downtown.
The property is not only a beautiful home but also a great long-term investment for you!
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!