7885 Rannoch Moor Way Colorado Springs, CO 80908
Incredible 2.56 acre custom home site on a cul de sac in Academy School District 20 with Pikes Peak views and Front Range views.
- 2.56 acre lot with views of Pikes Peak and the Front Range on cul de sac
- Electricity, natural gas, and fiber optic lines available at the property line
- Buyer to provide well and septic
- Academy School District 20
- Convenient to Powers Blvd shopping, restaurants, and amenities
- Highland Park is a luxurious commiunity with a rural feel. For information on the neighborhood Highland Park 3 visit hp3a.org/index.php
- Bring your cutom builder! See Architectural requirements at http://hp3a.org/index.php/architectural-control
This is one of the last available lots in Highland Park. Fiber optic lines for telecommunications, natural gas, and electricity are all in place. Buyer will provide well and septic. The location is on the south edge of Black Forest, just minutes to Powers Boulevard for restaurants, shopping, and medical facilities. Near Black Forest Section 16 for outdoor recreation too! Highland Park is a luxurious community with a rural ambiance convenient to all amenities.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!