2248 Glenn St
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80904
Modern homes designed by award-winning Echo Architecture on Colorado Springs’ Westside with incredible sweeping Front Range views in proximity to Downtown, I-25, and Old Colorado City. Simplicity of form and design exemplifies the modern architectural ideal. Steel-and-glass forward exterior features straight lines, geometric construction, and angled metal roof. Two West-facing decks call guests to savor fabulous vistas. View side windows permeate interior with incredible natural light enhanced by 10ft high ceilings on main and up to 12ft high ceilings on upper level. The breathtaking view is like none other on Colorado Springs’ Westside, with Pikes Peak and Garden of the Gods greeting you from sunrise to heavenly sunset.
- Fabulous Pikes Peak views
- Glass-and-steel dominant modern architecture
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2 car garage
- 1,986 sqft
- 3 story design includes drywalled tuck-under garage
- Ceiling height from 9 to 12 feet on upper level
- Electric fireplace with banquet and shelving in living room
- 2×6 construction, steel I-beams, steel-reinforced concrete engineered slab
- All electric, solar-ready with optional gas stove upgrade
- Upgrade options include: Dog wash, A/C, car charging station upgrade options
- Master retreat features full-light overhead door to third floor balcony with views
- Open floorplan on the main level is perfect for entertaining with 10ft ceiling and full-light overhead door to deck
- Stone counters, commercial grade luxury vinyl tile floor throughout, modern infinity slab cabinetry, matte black fixtures
- Unique custom interior design by Robin Pasley Interiors
- HOA-maintained courtyard will have grills, fire pit, bocce ball court!
- Fantastic Old Colorado City location. Quick access to Downtown, I-25, Manitou Springs
- Minutes to magnificent Garden of the Gods park, shopping and dining in the heart of historic Old Colorado City, and outdoor recreation in popular Bear Creek Park
Sleek interior design is simple and open with full light overhead doors to both decks. Enter to vaulted foyer with pendant light. Flooring throughout is resilient commercial grade luxury vinyl tile in a golden wood tone. Kitchen features waterfall island with eye-catching pendant lighting and white quartz countertops with taupe marbling. Infinity cabinets in charcoal striated wood finish with open shelf uppers. All accented with three-toned hex tile backsplash in a textile texture with a gold ribbon detail. Plumbing fixtures and door handles throughout the home are matte black.
Owner’s suite has private West-facing balcony, walk-in closet, and meticulously designed 5 piece attached bath with luxurious shower and deep soaking tub. Bathroom features dark charcoal large format floor tile and coordinating mosaic shower tile, large format 3D white wall tile with an angle detail, modern style cabinets in a warm wood striated finish, and black granite countertops with a grey vein detail.
The upper level has two more rooms – perfect for an office and a guest room. The guest bathroom is finished with geologically-inspired floor tile in charcoal, with light grey shower wall tile and a contrasting waterfall tile feature. Double sink vanity, oversized shower with built in bench, modern glass shower enclosure, matte black plumbing fixtures, modern cabinets doors with a white washed striated wood finish, and black granite countertops with a grey vein detail.
Living room features electric fireplace with banquet and shelving. Laundry on the main includes sink, window, quartz counter, and textile textured hex tile accent wall. Unique main level powder bath showcases white and blond wood chevron tile on the floor and feature wall.
The tuck-under garage is drywalled and offers a large storage room. A dumbwaiter services between the garage and kitchen!
The home is all-electric and solar-ready with a gas stove option. Dog wash, fireplace, A/C, Tesla Solar supplemental power and Tesla charging station are upgrade options. Construction is 2×6 with steel I-beams and steel-reinforced concrete engineered slab.
There will be an HOA-maintained central courtyard which will feature barbecue grills, fire pit, and bocce ball court! Community landscape plan is available – the community will be finished out very nicely, with landscape maintenance provided by the HOA.
This rare location places you blocks from unique shopping and dining in historic Old Colorado City and minutes to Downtown. World famous Garden of the Gods park is minutes north, popular Bear Creek Park and dog park near to the south. Uintah St for immediate highway access, 10 minute drive to wonderful Manitou Springs. Unique and low-maintenance, the best of Colorado Springs.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!