2260 Glenn St
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80904
Westside Modern Home. The best of Colorado Springs! Sleek interior design is simple and open with full light overhead doors to both decks. Enter to vaulted foyer with pendant light and heated floor. Flooring throughout is resilient commercial grade luxury vinyl tile in a warm wood tone. Kitchen features waterfall island with eye-catching pendant lighting and white quartz countertops with taupe marbling. Modern cabinets have slab doors with striated white washed wood finish. All accented with elongated hex tile backsplash in charcoal grey glazed finish. Plumbing fixtures and door handles throughout the home are matte black.
- Fabulous Pikes Peak views
- Glass-and-steel dominant modern architecture
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Oversized 2 car garage with lots of storage space
- 1,824 sqft
- 3 story design includes drywalled tuck-under garage
- Ceiling height from 9 to 12 feet on upper level
- Central A/C
- 2×6 construction, steel I-beams, steel-reinforced concrete engineered slab
- All electric, solar-ready with optional gas stove upgrade
- Upgrade options include: Fireplace, electric car charging station, climate controlled garage, recirculating hot water
- Master retreat features full-light overhead door to third floor balcony with views
- Open floorplan on the main level is perfect for entertaining with 10ft ceiling and full-light overhead door to deck
- Quartzcounters, commercial grade luxury vinyl tile floor throughout, modern infinity slab cabinetry, matte black fixtures
- Unique custom interior design by Robin Pasley Interiors
- HOA-maintained courtyard will have grills, fire pit, bocce ball court!
- Fantastic Old Colorado City location. Quick access to Downtown, I-25, Manitou Springs
- Minutes to magnificent Garden of the Gods park, shopping and dining in the heart of historic Old Colorado City, and outdoor recreation in popular Bear Creek Park
Owner’s suite has private West-facing balcony, and meticulously designed 5 piece attached bath with luxurious shower and deep soaking tub. Bathroom features large format, navy textured floor tile & coordinating mosaic shower tile and vanity backsplash, and modern style cabinets in a warm wood striated finish with white quartz countertops that incorporate a slight sparkle.
Two more beds upstairs. Second full bath has striated, hex floor tile in warm wood tone, with lighter striated shower wall tile and a contrasted waterfall tile feature. Double sink vanity, oversized shower with built in bench, modern glass shower enclosure, matte black plumbing fixtures, cabinets doors with a modern aesthetic with a striated wood finish with clean, white quartz countertops.
Laundry on the main includes sink, window. Unique main level powder bath showcases tile floor with a mix of white and black rhomboid tile.
The tuck-under garage is drywalled with enough storage space for a motorcycle and more. A dumbwaiter services between the garage and kitchen!
The home is all-electric and solar-ready with a gas stove option. Fireplace, electric car charging station, climate controlled garage, and recirculating hot water are upgrade options. Construction is 2×6 with steel I-beams and steel-reinforced concrete engineered slab.
There will be an HOA-maintained central courtyard which will feature barbecue grills, fire pit, and bocce ball court! Community landscape plan is available – the community will be finished out very nicely, with landscape maintenance provided by the HOA.
This rare location places you blocks from unique shopping and dining in historic Old Colorado City and minutes to Downtown. World famous Garden of the Gods park is minutes north, popular Bear Creek Park and dog park near to the south. Uintah St for immediate highway access, 10 minute drive to wonderful Manitou Springs.
Modern homes designed by award-winning Echo Architecture on Colorado Springs’ Westside with incredible sweeping Front Range views in proximity to Downtown, I-25, and Old Colorado City. Simplicity of form and design exemplifies the modern architectural ideal. Steel-and-glass forward exterior features straight lines, geometric construction, and angled metal roof. Two West-facing decks call guests to savor fabulous vistas. View side windows permeate interior with incredible natural light enhanced by 10ft high ceilings on main and up to 12ft high ceilings on upper level. The breathtaking view is like none other on Colorado Springs’ Westside, with Pikes Peak greeting you from sunrise to heavenly sunset.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!