SOLD in 2 days at the highest price ever for a home of less than 2,200sqft finished in Ridgeview at Stetson Hills. Third highest sale price of any home sold to date in Ridgeview at Stetson Hills! (Source: Pikes Peak MLS, as of the sale date)
5735 Poudre Way, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80923
Fantastic multi-level home in pristine condition features 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a 2.5 car garage! Large corner lot with Pikes Peak view is .27 acres, professionally landscaped, with front porch, fully fenced back yard and patio with pergola for entertaining.
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathroom
- 2.5 car garage
- 2532sqft total, 2179sqft finished
- Built 2003
- Professionally landscaped .27ac lot with auto-sprinkler, fully fenced back yard, and patio with pergola
- All new stainless steel appliances
- Ridgeview at Stetson Hills corner lot with Pikes Peak view
- Falcon D49 schools, near Ridgeview Elementary and Skyview Middle
- Mezzanine level master suite with vaulted ceiling
- Soaring double high vaulted ceiling in living room with catwalk above
- Finished garage with epoxy floor, extra outlets, 220V, built in shelving, and door to back yard
- New shed (10ftx12ftx10ft high) on concrete foundation, with oversized door
- Formal dining
- Breakfast nook with bay window
- Lower level family room with gas fireplace
- Unfinished basement with double work desk
- New paint, carpet, and blinds; water heater is 2017
- Convenient to all amenities on Powers Blvd
Living room features impressive double high vaulted ceiling. Kitchen offers new stainless steel appliances and breakfast nook with bay window. Separate formal dining room walks out to back yard. Mezzanine level master bedroom with vaulted ceilings has en suite bathroom with double vanity, oversized shower, and walk-in closet. Upper level features sunny catwalk above the living room, two bedrooms, and a full bathroom.
Garden level family room provides cozy gas fireplace and built-in shelving. Laundry room is also on the lower level, half a flight down from the main living level. Unfinished basement offers a double-desk work space, plus built-in shelving and lots of flex space. Window blinds, carpet, and paint are all new as of 2019. Water heater was new in 2017.
An outstanding element of this home is that the garage interior is wide enough to fit 2 cars plus a couple of motorcycles or an ATV. Garage is drywalled and features new Rhino epoxy floors, door to back yard, shelving, two extra 110V outlets, and new 50amp 220V. The new shed (10ft x 12ft x 10ft high) has a poured concrete foundation and oversized door. Whether tools or toys, you get plenty of space to store, work, and play!
Ridgeview at Stetson Hills neighborhood is located in School District 49. Both Ridgeview Elementary and Skyview Middle School are just a few blocks away. Sand Creek Trail is easy to access from here, as are numerous neighborhood parks. Shopping, restaurants, and amenities are just a few minutes away along Powers Blvd. This home is exceptionally well-maintained inside and out and move-in ready just for you!
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!