Bear Creek Ranch With Gardens
SOLD in only two days on market! (Source: PPMLS as of the sale date)
Westside Colorado Springs offers some of the city’s greatest treasures including Bear Creek Park, Cheyenne Canyon, Red Rock Canyon, and Garden of the Gods. This is your opportunity for a 2001 built home on the Westside with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a 2-car garage all on one level! In the well-maintained Bear Creek neighborhood, features include a very generous kitchen, five-piece master bathroom, and established gardens.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- 2 car attached garage
- 1,512 sqft
- Main level living
- Built 2001
- Vaulted ceilings
- Heater and A/C installed 2018
- Class IV roof installed 2017
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with lots of cabinets and counter space
- Stainless steel appliances including induction stove
- Primary bedroom features walk-in closet, attached bathroom, and large picture window with bench
- Five-piece primary bath
- Living room walks out to large patio for entertaining with lilac border
- Laminate flooring throughout
- Washer, dryer, water filtration system, and rain barrel are all included!
- Gardens includes elderberry, squash, strawberry, raspberry, blackberry, Goji berry, chives, rhubarb, lilacs, wildflowers, plum tree, and more!
- All plants are on an automatic drip system using the Bee-hyve smart irrigation app
- Near Bear Creek Park
- Convenient to I-25 and Hwy 24
The heating and cooling system including central A/C is new as of 2018. Stainless steel kitchen appliances also were installed in the last several years. Easy to care for laminate flooring carries throughout the home, and there are vaulted ceilings throughout. Primary bedroom includes walk-in closet, window bench seat, and attached bathroom with double sinks and garden tub.
Kitchen provides ample cabinet and counter space with breakfast nook. If you haven’t tried cooking on an induction stove yet, you’re going to love it! Not only is it safer and much more energy-efficient, water boils much faster than on other stoves. Water filtration system is included too.
From the dining room, walk out to the small patio where blackberries grow on the trellis. Living room opens to large entertaining patio with lilac border. Lawn is no-mow fescue with smart irrigation system! An easy app-controlled automatic drip system serves all the plants. Garage has smart opener with an app to facilitate secure package delivery into the garage when you’re away. Established beautiful and edible vegetation will delight throughout the seasons including the gorgeous cherry tree, strawberries, raspberries, goji berries, elderberries, squash, and chives, plus iris, columbine, salvia, yarrow, penstemon, goldenrod, comfrey, and more. Rain barrel helps with water conservation. HOA provides trash service and covenant enforcement. Ramp to the main door welcomes occupants and guests of all abilities to this delightful single level home. Class IV roof shingles keep insurance premiums down. Washer and dryer are included.
Whether you enjoy visiting Old Colorado City and Manitou Springs, often go to Downtown Colorado Springs, or simply want quick and easy access to I-25 and Hwy 24, you will find this location to be convenient and an all-around awesome place to live!
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!