SOLD for the second highest sale price of a 3 bedroom home under 2,200 sqft in Sundown North (Source: PPMLS as of the sale date)
Wonderful 2002 built home on cul-de-sac with large back yard near Dublin and Powers. Enjoy 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 3 living spaces, plus attached 2 car garage.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2 car attached garage
- 1,691 sqft
- Built 2002
- Cul-de-sac location
- Roof and exterior paint in 2016
- White kitchen cabinets with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and tile backsplash
- Granite accent around dining room overlooking family room
- Vaulted ceiling, beautiful pergo flooring and upgraded lighting on the main level
- Primary bedroom features attached bathroom with double vanity and oversized shower with a seamless marble-like surround and glass doors
- Lower level family room has gas fireplace and walk-out
- Most windows are new within the last few years
- Big fenced back yard with patio, 2 sheds, and garden
- 5 zone sprinkler system front and back
- Pikes Peak view from back yard
- Conveniently located near Dublin and Powers Blvd
- Near St. Francis Hospital, VillaSport, and many new restaurants
- Parks in the area include Cottonwood Creek Park, Sunset Mesa Open Space, and High Chaparral Open Space
Main level has vaulted ceiling and beautiful pergo flooring. White kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliance package, undermount double bowl sink, and mini subway tile backsplash. Beautiful granite-topped half wall accents the dining room. Lower level family room offers gas fireplace and walk out to spacious patio and yard.
Primary bedroom includes attached bathroom with double sinks and oversized shower recently updated with seamless marble-like surround and glass doors. The second and third bedrooms are both on the upper level, served by a full hall bath with tile floor and shower surround. Laundry closet is in this bathroom on the upper level near all bedrooms.
Finished in 2017, basement provides a rec room and half bath, and would work well as a private guest suite. Roof and exterior paint are from 2016. All windows except the primary bedroom are new in the last few years! Attic fan and ceiling fans throughout cool the home. Main level lighting is all upgraded. Washer, dryer, and front porch table and chairs are all included.
The big backyard includes full fencing, gardens, 2 sheds, and a generous patio. There’s a 5 zone sprinkler system front and back controlled by the Rachio app. This is a gardeners dream yard. You’ll catch views of Pikes Peak from the back yard too!
The location is convenient to St. Francis Hospital, VillaSport, great schools, and some of the newest eateries in Colorado Springs. Cottonwood Creek Park, Sunset Mesa Open Space, and High Chaparral Open Space surround this neighborhood for a wide variety of outdoor fun. You can easily catch Homestead Trail from here too.
Pride of ownership truly shines through in this well cared for home. You will love it!
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!