3061 Namib Drive, Colorado Springs, Colorado 80939
This wonderful home is nearly new and just right for you! With 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a two-car attached garage, this 2020-built Saint Aubyn Homes Denali two story offers all the features you’re looking for. From central A/C to a fully fenced back yard with auto sprinkler system, to included washer and dryer, doorbell camera, and already installed radon mitigation system, there’s nothing you need to do but move in.
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- 2 car attached garage
- 1,652 sqft
- Built 2020
- Fully fenced backyard
- Fully landscaped with auto sprinkler system
- Central A/C
- Mountain views
- Saint Aubyn Homes Denali floorplan on crawl space
- Falcon District 49 schools!
- Kitchen features stainless steel appliances, beautiful white cabinets, granite counters, island, and pantry
- Primary bedroom has vaulted ceilings and walk-in closet
- All bedrooms have a walk-in closet!
- Tile floor in upstairs bathrooms
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring throughout main level
- Washer and dryer conveniently located on upper level
- Doorbell camera included
- Radon mitigation system included
- Near all the new shopping and services at Marksheffel and Constitution
- Very convenient to Peterson Space Force Base, Fort Carson, and Shriever Air Force Base
Beautiful kitchen features white cabinets, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and undermount stainless double bowl sink with a window to the back yard. Pantry provides plenty of kitchen storage, and the island is great for dining. Plank flooring runs through the open concept kitchen-dining area, with a walk-out to the back patio for easy entertaining in the spacious back yard. Powder room beside front entry serves the main level.
Generous primary bedroom has vaulted ceilings, mountain views, attached bathroom, and walk-in closet. Primary bathroom features double sink vanity, tile floors and shower surround, and glass shower door enclosure. Both secondary bedrooms have walk-in closets too! Full hall bathroom also has tile floor and tub shower surround. Laundry is conveniently located on the upper level near all the bedrooms. The landing at the top of the stairs makes a nice work space, a mini-loft with mountain views.
With no homes behind, you will love living in the newly built, conveniently located neighborhood of The Sands! Falcon District 49 Schools serve the community. Peterson Space Force Base is right down the road, and commutes are easy to Fort Carson and Shriever Air Force Base too. Enjoy lots of new shopping and services nearby at Constitution and Marksheffel. Clean and well-maintained, this great house is ready to become your new home!
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!