Colorado Springs, Colorado 80920
SOLD for the highest price per square foot of any single family home in Creekside/Creekside Estates in 2023, as of the sale date. (Source: PPMLS)
Two story with walk-out basement and 3 car garage in School District 20! Say hello to your new home with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, and a great floorplan. New furnace in 2023, water heater 2022, roof 2019, and composite deck 2019.
- Built 1995
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- 3 car attached garage
- 3,328 sqft
- Finished walk out basement for entertaining or secondary living quarters
- Composite deck with mountain view
- Auto sprinklers
- Fenced yard
- No houses behind
- Academy School District 20
- New furnace (2023), water heater (2022), roof (2019), and deck (2019)
- Peaceful Creekside Estates location with parks and schools nearby
- Kitchen with granite, stainless, pantry, gas range, counter bar, coffee station, breakfast nook, and walk-out to deck
- High ceiling and big windows in the living room, plus fireplace and built-ins
- Formal dining room
- Primary bedroom has walk in closet and attached 5-piece bathroom with soaking tub, separate shower, and double vanity
- Near the Air Force Academy and the newest restaurants and entertainment along Voyage Pkwy
- Close to Pine Creek Golf Course, John Venezia Park, hospitals, shopping, and so much more
High ceiling and big windows bring beautiful natural light for a luxurious feel in the living room, accentuated by fireplace and built-ins. Kitchen features granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and wood floor plus pantry, gas range, and counter bar. Coffee station enhances breakfast nook. Walk out to generous composite deck with mountain view overlooking back yard. Sunny sitting room faces front yard. Formal dining room has custom light fixture. Main level powder bath beside garage entry is recently updated.
Primary bedroom offers walk-in closet and attached five-piece bathroom. Primary bathroom includes new soaking tub, double vanity with lots of counter and storage space, and separate shower. Two additional upstairs bedrooms have jack-and-jill full bathroom in between with double sink vanity. Pikes Peak view from bedroom window. Laundry room with included washer and dryer is conveniently located upstairs near the bedrooms.
Finished walk-out basement provides family room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom with oversized shower, and lots of storage space. There are so many possibilities for the basement level including entertaining and secondary living quarters! Walk out to covered patio and fenced yard with the privacy of no neighboring house behind. Automatic sprinklers serve front and back. Front yard has Pikes Peak view.
You will love this awesome location in Creekside Estates, a peaceful community in school district 20 with parks and schools nearby. Pine Creek Golf Course and John Venezia Community Park are close, as well as hospitals, grocery, restaurants, shopping, fitness centers, and so much more. Convenient to Air Force Academy and all the new amenities developing along Voyager Parkway, this property is more than a house, it is Home!
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!