SOLD for the highest sale price of any 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in 80921 (Source: PPMLS, as of the sale date)
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
Popular Classic Homes Granby floorplan in Deer Creek at Northgate showcases spectacular Pikes Peak and Front Range views – and Air Force flyovers. This special single owner home offers main level living and a walk-out basement, with open space behind.
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms
- 3 car attached garage
- Backs to open space
- Built 2001
- Owner’s suite on main level with Pikes Peak views
- Five piece owner’s bath with heated floor, jetted tub, walk-in closet
- Kitchen has quartz counters, tile backsplash, slate appliance, pantry
- Finished walk-out basement with rec room and pool table
- Shed has roll-off roof and permitted electric service
- Metal frame composite deck with pergola built 2020 has 30-year transferrable warranty
- Pikes Peak and Front Range views – watch Air Force Academy flyovers
- Central A/C and whole home humidifier
- Gas fireplace with stone surround
- Invisible Fence
- Auto sprinkler system
- Whole home surge protector (2013)
- Retro foam insulation in attic and walls (2012)
- Academy 20 schools
- Near Fox Run Regional Park and Black Forest Regional Park
- Near Air Force Academy and Santa Fe Trail
- Quick access to I-25 to Denver
Quartz counters, tile backsplash, refaced cabinets, slate appliances, and undermount sink enhance the kitchen, remodeled five years ago. Counter bar overlooks sunny breakfast nook. Convenient drop zone with window adds extra cabinet and counter space, plus ample pantry. Laundry is located at the garage entrance on the main level.
Main level owner’s suite includes Pikes Peak and mountain views. Enjoy heated floors in the owner’s bath with double vanity, jetted tub, and walk-in closet. Second main level bedroom is served by a full bathroom. Wood floors grace the main level, including formal dining room and living room, which features a gas fireplace with stone surround.
Flaunt incredible mountain views from the high quality low-maintenance deck built 2020 with metal frame, composite decking, and alumawood pergola – all with a 30 year transferrable warranty. Unique home upgrades include whole home surge protector installed 2013 and retro foam insulation in attic and walls installed 2012. Central air conditioning and whole home humidifier add comfort year-round.
Walk-out basement provides rec room with pool table, storage, and three bedrooms, one of which makes an excellent office with its French doors. Lower level brick patio is private facing open space behind the home. Split rail fencing is permitted in this neighborhood. Invisible Fence is included with this home. Shed is designed as an observatory with a roll-off roof and permitted electric service. Lush lawn is served by an automatic sprinkler system.
This Academy School District 20 location is super hot with the newest dining, shopping, and entertainment in the city. Nearby you have golf, movie theatres, bowling, indoor water park, and so much more, as well as wonderful natural spaces like Fox Run Regional Park and Black Forest Regional Park. You’ll also be near Air Force Academy and Santa Fe Trail with quick access to I-25 and Denver.
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!