SOLD for the highest sale price of any 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in Gleneagle (Source: PPMLS, as of the sale date)
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80921
Lovingly maintained Gleneagle two story with finished basement and three car garage. All four bedrooms are together on the upper level!
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, plus office and bonus room
- 3 car garage
- Built 1988
- Stone-coated steel roof
- Quiet back yard with low maintenance Trex deck for entertaining
- Main level office with glass French doors
- Vaulted ceiling at entry, living, dining, and primary bedroom
- Finished basement has rec room, dance room, storage room, and plumbing rough-in
- Kitchen features white quartz counters, white cabinets, wood floors, counter bar, and built-in desk
- Owner’s suite has five piece bathroom with soaking tub and walk-in closet
- Laundry upstairs with the bedrooms
- Wood burning fireplace in family room
- Newer exterior paint (2019), furnace (2018), and water heater (2017)
- Main level front and side windows new in 2009
- Near Air Force Academy and I-25
- Easy access to Gleneagle Open Space and Fox Run Regional Park
- Academy School District 20
Enter to impressive vaulted foyer with dramatic semi-spiral staircase. Glass French doors open to main level office overlooking the front of the house. Vaulted ceiling continues through the peaceful living room and formal dining. Sparkling white quartz counters adorn the kitchen, with painted white cabinets, brushed nickel hardware, tile backsplash, wood floor, black appliances, and counter bar to breakfast nook. Cozy brick wood-burning fireplace warms the family room.
Owner’s retreat includes a vaulted ceiling and inviting spa-like bathroom offering soaking tub, free-standing shower, private water closet, double sink vanity, and walk-in closet. Secondary full bath on upper level features double sinks, long vanity, and tiled shower surround. Conveniently and discreetly located on the upper level near the bedrooms, the laundry room includes window and wash sink.
Basement rec room provides ample flex space for the household. Dance room in the basement is custom outfitted with cushioned flooring, wall mirrors, and glass double door entry. Plumbing rough-in adjacent to this room invites future build-out of a fourth bathroom to serve the basement. The home features lots of storage space throughout, including the large unfinished storage room in the basement.
Stone-coated steel roof, Trex deck, and new paint in 2019 enhance the exterior. The deck is quiet, private, and perfect for entertaining! Three car garage provides so much more room than the newer homes, with plenty of space for storage and hobbies in addition to vehicles. Powder bath at garage entrance serves the main level.
Enjoy easy access to Gleneagle Open Space, the former golf course now with serene walking trails. Fox Run Regional Park is also nearby with over 400 acres of trails, pavilions, and playgrounds, plus two lakes, a dog park, and awesome Peak views among the thick forest of ponderosa pines.
Gleneagle is popular for Academy School District 20, the Air Force Academy nearby, and convenient access to I-25 and Denver. This well-cared-for home will bring you joy for many years to come!
More from Gleneagle
Email us! We’ll return your email promptly. If you like this listing, we’re happy to answer questions and arrange a showing for you – just let us know how we can help!