Forbes’ 6 Seller Secrets for Spring
Here are 6 Tips for Spring from Trulia and Forbes, followed by reactions and commentary form Lauren
Posted March 21, 2014 at Forbes
1) Right Now = A Great Time To Sell
2) Know Your Numbers: 60% of homes sell from May to August
3) Price It Right
4) Bidding Wars Aren’t Back
5) It Pays To Be Ahead Of The Curve
6) Make It Pop Off The Computer (Or Smartphone) Screen!
1) In Colorado Springsyes, it’s a great time to sell. The buyers are out there shopping! Let’s talk! (If you’re not sure yet, I can preview your home and give a quick estimate of current value based on recent area sales.)
2) Many homes sell in Spring and Summer. It’s an especially popular time for buying larger homes. If your home is big enough to accommodate a family, the spring and summer is a great time to list because it’s between school years. Families find it easier to shop when the kids are out of school.
3) Price is always critical. To get showings and offers, the price must attract buyers. As a Master Certified Negotiation Expert, Lauren will arm you with the facts you need to price the home to sell and stand behind your price in negotiations. The Power is in Your Hands.
4) Bidding wars ARE back. Up to $250,000 and sometimes higher for nice homes in desirable locations are absolutely seeing bidding wars in Colorado Springs.
5) It absolutely pays to be ahead of the curve. The early bird gets the worm. Buyers know it and sellers know it. Why wait until 20%, 40%, or 60% of “high season” buyers have already finished shopping? List now and get moving!
6) Digital house shopping is more popular than ever. That’s why we advertise your listing on every major internet listing outlet, two Colorado MLSs, and social media. We employ the highest quality professional photography for your listing, including a video property tour. And you get a QR code right on your yard sign – meaning buyer with smart phones and iPads can watch your property video on demand when they drive by your house! This is what the buyers want. Online listings sell homes to those buyers shopping from out of state. And immediate access to information with the yard sign QR Code is what the in-town drive by buyers demand. We provide it all.
*The subject article was originally provided by by Trulia http://www.trulia.com/